Registration into dynamic purchase system (DPS) of Czech State Forests, filing application for participation and submitting bid without supplier’s electronic signature
1. step – pre-registration
Supplier will send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following data:
- Supplier’s e-mail: email@example.com
- Natural person or legal entity:
First and last name/firm: xxxxxxxxxxx
Company ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. step – Contract owner (Czech Sate Forests) will pre-register the supplier. Supplier waits for the email with the link, where he can finish the registration.
3. step – Supplier will receive an email from the E-ZAK system.
The email has the following layout:
After clicking on the active link in the email from contract owner, suppliers proceed step by step and finish their registration. Warning: no application for participation can be filed without a finished registration.
4. step – filing application for participation (we recommend to get in touch with Economic Chamber of the respective country that may help the suppliers in Czech language) – Suppliers are obliged to submit qualification documentation proving the following:
a) Supplier has not been enforceable sentenced for a criminal offence (deleted offences are disregarded) in the country of his registered office in the last 5 years before the tender procedure. If their record is clean, it is not necessary to list individual criminal offences.
This condition must be met both by the legal entity (company) and each and every member of the statutory body. If the relevant Law does not stipulate the issuance of such document, it can be replaced by an affidavit.
b) Suppliers do not have any due tax arrears (concerns all types of taxes incl. excise tax) in the Czech republic as well as in the country of their registered office,
Complying with the prescribed qualification under letter b) in relation to the Czech Republic is proven as follows:
- by submitting a confirmation issued by Tax authority (confirmation is issued by Tax Authority for Prague) and
- by submitting an affidavit regarding the excise tax;
c) Suppliers do not have any due health insurance premium arrears or arrears of public health insurance in the Czech republic as well as in the country of their registered office,
Complying with the prescribed qualification under letter c) in relation to the Czech Republic is proven by submitting an affidavit:
d) Suppliers do not have any due arrears of social security premiums or on fines related to social security premiums and arrears of contribution to national employment policy in the Czech republic as well as in the country of their registered office,
Complying with the prescribed qualification under letter d) in relation to the Czech Republic is proven by submitting confirmation of Czech Social Security Administration (confirmation is issued by Czech Social Security Administration in Prague).
e) Suppliers prove in relation to their country of their registered officethat
- they are not in liquidation and
- no decision on bankruptcy was issued against them and
- no forced administration was ordered against them
- they are not in a similar situation according to the Law of their country of their registered office.
f) Should the Law in the country of registered office require professional qualification, suppliers are obliged to submit a document proving such professional qualification (similar to copy of entry in Czech Commercial Registry). Should the Law in the country of registered office not require such professional qualification, suppliers are obliged to submit an affidavit confirming the fact that the Law in the country of their registered office does not prescribe such professional qualification, and hence they are objectively not able to submit the required document.
Documents that suppliers are to submit in relation to country of their registered office must be submitted according to the Law of the country of their registered office. Therefore, should the Law of the country of their registered office prescribe a document proving the required professional qualification, which is issued by a pubic authority or a legal entity, such prescribed document must be submitted. E.g. should the Law in the country of suppliers’ registered office require submission of a document proving that they do not have any arrears of excise tax, which is issued by a pubic authority or a legal entity, then an affidavit is not sufficient. In the Czech Republic, an affidavit is sufficient. Suppliers are obliged to proceed in relation to the country of their registered office according to the Law of their country.
Send application of Confirmation of Non-Existence of Arrears to Tax authority in Prague to the following address: Finanční úřad, Štěpánská 619/28, Praha 1, 111 21, Czech Republic (based on communication with Mrs. Dvorská – line 1231), or via data box.
A stamp in the value of CZK 100, copy of entry in Commercial Registry in the country of the registered office translated into Czech language must be attached to the application.
The application must comprise also the reason (public tender), contact person for enquiries (phone, email), if applicable, and the preferred way of delivery (data box, mail, in person).
Czech Social Security Administration
Send an application to the following address: ČSSZ, Trojská 1997/13a, Praha 8, 182 00, Czech Republic.
No fee charged. Same requirements as in case of application sent to Tax Authority.
5. step – Once suppliers have all the required documents acquired according to step 4, they will upload them one after another in one pdf file.
6. step – Suppliers can file an application for participation in the e-zak electronic tool, i.e. they log in with their log-in data at the following link: https://zakazky.lesycr.cz/dns_index.html
FILING APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
APPLICATION FOR CLARIFICATION OR AMENDMENT OF TENDER DOCUMENTATION AND CHANGES IN THE TENDER DOCUMENTATION
Suppliers will be informed by contract owner about accepted participation in tender via the electronic tool. From now on, suppliers will receive information about all calls for tenders to the email address provided (this service must be checked in the electronic tool).
- All Instructions for Downloading here.